Ortovox Westalpen 3L Pant
What makes the Westalpen 3L pants for women unique is their innovative leg adjustments: In just three steps, these protective pants can be adjusted to fit over ski boots or for a tighter fit on mountaineering boots with crampons! The tried-and-tested Quick-Gaiter System is just as practical, allowing the adjustable hems to fit seamlessly over mountaineering boots, eliminating the need for traditional gaiters. To round everything off, Cordura® and Dyneema® in these versatile pants also provide protection against sharp edges.
Whether you’re out on the snow, ice or rock: a robust wind and waterproof Toray Dermizax® NX outer membrane will keep you dry while remaining breathable. Two-way zippers on the sides offer additional ventilation in challenging passages, while a third zipper allows you to open up the pant legs to hip height so they can be quickly and easily put on or taken off.
- Ortovox suspenders (optional)
- Adjustable waistband
- 120 Merino Tec inserts in the waistband
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 back pocket
- 1 thigh pocket
- 3-way side zippers
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Adjustable leg width on the inside
- Integrated quick gaiter system
- Hem adjustment
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Regular Fit
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- High breathability ( up to 15,000 g/m2 / 24h)
- Cordura and Dyneema inserts
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material