The narrowest of the Rustler series, the Rustler 9 is a freeride ski that doesn’t require a big powder day to do its job. It’s founded on two signature concepts: Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist design. The longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable, yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain. From sending spicy lines to transitioning through variable terrain and ripping groomers back to the bottom, the Rustler 9 will eat up any challenge you throw at it and come back for seconds.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Core + Key Materials: Isocore, Poplar, Beech, Balsa, Pawlonia
- Suggested Binding: MARKER GRIFFON 13 ID - 110
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7°