Product description Giro Fade
The Fade MIPS is lightweight and comfortable thanks to a host of features including the In Form Fit System and Thermostat Control adjustable venting. You’ll appreciate the details, from the earpads (which are compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech) to Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles. Fade MIPS is also equipped with the Multi-directional Impact Protection System which can provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Features: Designed Specifically For Women, Womens Design Earpad Detailing, Compatible With Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems by Outdoor Tech, Seamless Compatibility With All Giro Goggles
- Construction: MIPS – Multi-directional Impact Protection System, In-Mold Construction
- Fit System: In Form Fit System, Vertical Tuning
- Ventilation: Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting, Super Cool Vents, Stack Ventilation
FADE MIPS HELMET:
GIRO SNOW - MIPS:
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.